Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love good deals!

I have been trying to get the house together since we got back from the honeymoon, but it's been a little slow-moving. Inspired by another blogger, I decided to concentrate on one room at a time until it was done instead of bouncing around from project to project. Last week, I finally completed and put together our bedding. The throw pillows took forever to find, as I refused to pay $30 a pillow. I finally found the pillows on sale at a Kirkland's in Austin (and some other great stuff, but we won't go there now). I got the duvet cover and shams (they reverse to a wide brown and white stripe) on Ebay (LOVE Ebay!) for a very reasonable price (even Dave didn't think it was ridiculous). We were given the two sheet sets (red and brown) and the comforter for the wedding, so we ended up not spending very much on the whole set. We love it! In fact, Dave said we can't sleep in it because it looks like a hotel bed. :)









Now I just need to hang the frame that goes over the bed (also a Kirkland's find)!

No comments:

Post a Comment